Thursday, October 07, 2010

Still Here

I wanted to pop on and let you all (all 5 of you - lol) that I am still here but my kids were gracious enough to share their cold with me last week that has seriously kicked my butt. I haven't been this sick in a very long time.

But I woke up this morning and realized.

I have been sick for about a week. During that time there have been many changes and challenges - particularly for C. But he's doing GREAT!

In October EVERY year for 8 years C has struggled greatly. Not sleeping, hoarding food, out of control in a way that you know isn't his choice and is so painful to watch not to mention experience.

But he's doing great.

I probably just jinxed us. But honestly if I can openly bemoan the tragedies and struggles I should be able to shout the wondrous events from a mountain top.

He's doing great and so are we. Well, if I can get rid of this cold then I'll be great!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get rid of that cold soon! And that's great about C :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:29 PM

    By all means, shout. It's wonderful to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your cold is better by now and it's great that things are looking up for C and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling a lot better and you had a fun weekend. Glad C is doing alright and wishing you much continued progress. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete