Sunday, August 31, 2008

My First Meme

Renee at Life with My Special K ´s tagged me for my very first meme, 6 Quirky Things About Me. Ok, let´s see:

1. When I make a PB&J sandwich, I HAVE to put the pb on the bread on the right, jam on the left
2. I am a devoted Coronation Street Junkie (American readers are saying ¨hunh¨?)
3. I exclusively ate pizza with toppings I didn´t like for almost 10 years before I confessed to my husband. I would wait until he went out of town and then I would pig out on ¨my¨ pizza.
4. I over empathize with movie characters e.g. in Transformers I felt horrible for all the innocent people being blown up and having their cars and homes destroyed.
5. I didn´t know how to daydream until I was 17 (honestly I had no clue what people meant when they said that, how did they do it?) and even now I think rather than daydream
6. I really struggled to list 6 (and I only did 5), I don´t think I am really all that quirky - but anyone who knows me who thinks different feel free to leave a comment.

The Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

As for tagging people - I am going to bow out on this part, at least for now. I don´t know enough bloggers at this point to pass it on. If someone wants to take it on, by all means do so. Leave a comment so we can link over to learn more about you.

1 comment:

  1. Im not a day dreamer either. And Im glad im not the only one who thinks of the innocent people who get blown up!

    ReplyDelete