Friday, June 24, 2011

Changes

Please bare with me as I try to update the look of my blog. Of course I started tinkering with it when I really don't have the time and it's not even in the top 50 items on my "to-do" list. However I just found out (kind of) how to add pictures to the top header so I started playing with it.


My amazing husband has taken C with him to visit his mother for the weekend. J is at sleepaway camp (another post) so I have the house to myself for the weekend. Interspersed with lots of cleaning and organizing will be spending time with friends as well as meeting with my (very part-time) employer to pick up some contract work that will hopefully help pay for our family vacation this year - which we desperately need.

I'll be back.

Don't leave me over the colour combos and blurry picture on my blog - please? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment